As non-dev website owners, we are always worried about when our website will crash or be hacked.
If so? What to do then? There are solutions.
There is a tool with which you can do everything, including resetting, recovering, installing, re-installing the WordPress website at your fingertips.
It’s WP Reset.
Hey folks! I’m Akram; Here, I’ll disclose WP Reset – the best WordPress development tool ever for non-devs.
What is WP Reset?
WP Reset is a WordPress development plugin that helps you install themes and plugins, resets defaults, and take snapshots of your website.
You can restore everything to default values without re-installing WordPress.
WP Reset lets you instantly reset or delete sections of your WordPress website, including restoring hacked or damaged sites.
If you are an agency, webmaster, and WordPress developer, you can consistently build and rehash websites with an easy reset button.
Also, you can create collections of your favorite themes & plugins to install on new sites easily.
Even you can manage all your sites, licenses, snapshots, and collections in the dashboard.
Let’s disclose the features of WP Reset.
WP Reset Features
Using WP Reset, you can develop, debug, and maintain your WP websites every day.
Let’s have a look at the features of WP Reset below;
WP Reset lets you access Snapshots means “Your Personal Time Machine.”
It will automatically create a snapshot [like Windows restore point] before making significant changes on your website.
It works very simply;
- WP Reset automatically creates snapshots before plugin updates, activations, deactivations, and other essential changes.
- Create snapshots from any WP-admin page.
- Save the whole database and the plugin/theme files.
- Create as many snapshots as you need.
- Restore a snapshot takes one click.
- You can use WP Cloud, Dropbox, Google Drive, and Cloud for Offload.
Plugins & Themes Collections
In WP Reset, you can create a collection of your favorite or most used plugins & themes and install them after resetting the website.
You don’t need to spend hours installing ten plugins or themes manually; WP Reset’s collection will automatically install all themes & plugins with one click and a few minutes.
What do you can?
- Create as many collections as you need
- Every collection has unlimited plugins and themes
- Can add plugins and themes from WP repository and ZIP files
- License keys can be saved safely & securely in collections.
- Collections can be installed at any time.
Emergency Recovery Tool
WP Reset‘s “Emergency Recovery Tool” works on any WP files, and it’s a standalone script that is entirely independent. Also, it’ll help you get the site up & running in no time.
Here you can;
- Disable/enable selected plugins.
- Disable current theme.
- Check all core files to see if some are missing or damaged and restore them.
- You can create a new admin user without logging in.
- Repair user privileges.
- Edit site and WP address.
Nuclear Site Reset
Using WP Reset, you can reset your WordPress website within 30 seconds. It’s called “nuclear reset.” It will remove everything, all the junk from the database, all plugins, themes, whole wp-uploads folder.
Sometimes starting from zero is best – Isn’t it?
WP Reset provides you with various tools that help you to remove all junk with a single click. But, don’t worry; all your data will remain intact.
What can you clean?
- Delete transients.
- Delete any content type such as posts, pages, menus, custom post types, revisions…
- Clean local data.
- Purge cache in all plugins.
- Delete widgets.
- Clean uploads folder.
- Reset theme options & User roles.
- Delete themes & Plugins.
- Delete or Empty selected custom tables.
- Delete the htaccess file.
In WP Reset, you can easily control all your licenses, websites, collections, & snapshots from a single location.
Instead of configuring numerous collections for each site or losing time to track down a specific snapshot from each site separately, you can use WP Reset to do them in just a few minutes.
Click here to learn more features about WP Reset.
WP Reset Pricing Plans
In WP Reset, you can access remote site actions such as remote Snapshot stats and access to the Emergency Recovery Script, including license sync.
WP Reset comes with two pricing plans;
Personal and Agency.
Personal Plan $39/year:
- 1 site license
- 1 WPR Cloud Site License
- Over 25 tools
- Snapshots & Auto Snapshots
- Plugin & Themes collections
- Emergency Recovery Script
- WP Reset Dashboard
Agency Plan $149/year:
- Everything Personal Plan Features +
- 100 sites license
- 20 WPR Cloud Site Licenses
- All features included
- License Manager
- White-Label Option
Continue with regular pricing;
Get WP Reset Lifetime Deal from Appsumo only for $49.00.
WP Reset Lifetime Deal – Appsumo
WP Reset lets you make it quickly rebuild your website from the ground up and stores snapshots copies in the cloud.
ONE-TIME PURCHASE OF $49.00
- Lifetime access to WP Reset Team Plan
- Everything Team Plan Features +
- 5 site licenses
- 5 WPR cloud site licenses
- Over 25 tools
- White label
Get Extra 10% OFF WP Reset Lifetime Deal – Appsumo
If you want to get an extra 10% OFF WP Reset Lifetime Deal on Appsumo, follow the instructions below.
- Click here to go “WP Reset Lifetime Deal Appsumo” page.
- Wait till the discount popup appear.
- Enter your Email.
- Check your email inbox to get an extra 10% OFF.
- Only for the first order.
Use WP Reset to speed up your site deployment, testing, and recovery with complete controlling, resetting, & restoring.
You don’t need to be a developer to manage and secure your WP website.
Get WP Reset Lifetime Deal Now.
Note: Most deals are out of stock within a week of coming to Appsumo. So take it now if you need it. Also, check the amazing deal of Skaffolder amazing tool.