When you make a software product, there is always room for improvement. It is always a challenge to ensure that the product is bug-free.
What if I share with you that there is a tool that can help you find out what the user is talking about and what’s going wrong?
It’s only Gleap.
Hi there, Akram is here; I will review Gleap – A developer tool that helps you fix bugs faster and get insights about user experience.
What is Gleap?
Gleap is a comprehensive developer tool that allows you to fix bugs faster.
It provides visual reports, and you will also easily solicit feedback to create better product features.
Gleap is the best alternative to Instabug, Marker.io, and Usernap.
It would be the best for software development teams, project managers, and developers who want a tool that helps them squash bugs faster and boost user satisfaction.
Gleap allows your users to pinpoint issues with screenshots and replay videos. It helps you to get a visual bug report packed with technical data.
Also, you can create better products with the help of user feedback and communicate directly with customers via surveys or feature requests.
Let’s explore the features of Gleap, followed by use cases.
Gleap contains four amazing features that help you to get reports about bugs, and you can fix them immediately after they appear.
Let’s jump into the features of Gleap below;
In-App Bug Reporting
In Gleap, you will get bug reports at lightning speed (10x faster). You can fix those bugs immediately and make your users happy.
- Capture feedback visually – In Gleap, you can collect feedback from your users visually. Still, if screenshots and video replays are insufficient, customers can draw and select exactly where the bug is.
- Activate by user interaction – On mobile, you can activate Gleap by shake, screenshot, or by code — Choice is yours.
- Save time and money – Use Gleap and increase your productivity by 40% with detailed bug reports.
Run a survey on your website or app; users will love to answer willingly.
Gleap allows you to distribute concise surveys triggered by specific user actions and events.
It helps you to build better products based on direct customer insights.
Gleap allows you to build contextual surveys, and you can see how your product’s performance.
- Distribute however you like – You can run web, app, and email surveys to learn more about your customers’ needs. It helps you to make better products.
- Set up within seconds – Just pick one of their professional templates to launch surveys, and with a few clicks, you can customize your own.
- Relevant & exact surveys – Gleap lets you trigger surveys at specific moments in your app or website.
- Results dashboard – In Geal, you will get survey results in real-time and review your data on their structured dashboard.
Using Gleap, your team and users can vote on feature requests with your product roadmap board.
It’s a compelling way to discover what your customers want.
- Embed on your website – You can see what your customers vote for. Even you can request when you embed your roadmap anywhere on the website.
- Vote on requests – Gleap allows your users to vote on features they would love to see next. It helps you to make informed product development decisions.
- Comment – In Gleap, your team can communicate directly with users and find out more about their desire for the next.
- Share your roadmap – Embed your very own interactive roadmap on your website. Get the next best feature from your users.
Last but not least, Gleap.io enables you to communicate directly with your customer, which builds better relationships.
You will get more information on a report they send directly. It means that heard users are happy users.
- Communicate with ease – Using Gleap; you can communicate with your customers directly and get feedback from them.
- Send with confidence – In Gleap.io, you don’t have to think about email delivery. Email delivery status enables you to send emails with confidence.
- Direct email reply – In Email, Customers can directly reply to your updates & questions, which will add replies to the conversation.
- Custom domain – Gleap will help you to improve email deliverability & branding with your domain for outbound emails.
Using Gleap.io, you will get websites and apps; both report in a single dashboard easily.
First, let’s have a look that the reporting structure of the website;
Website Bug Reports
You can know exactly why and how the bug occurred, and you will get the reports with screenshots and live-action replays with essential data.
- Capture feedback visually
- Easy, no-code setup
- Let your customers be heard
- Save time and money
Apps Bug Reports
App bugs are always more harmful than website bugs if you know where the problem is and how it happened. You can fix it immediately.
Gleap helps you with live-action replays and insightful metadata so that you can fix app bugs.
So, what are you waiting for?
You can integrate 15+ of your favorite software and tool that you are already using.
It helps you to automate your workflow and boost your productivity as well.
Such as Jira, Trello, Slack, GitHub, Asana, Notion, ClickUp, Zendesk, Microsoft Teams, Webhooks, awork, Zapier, Hubspot, and Shortcut, and you can suggest them your favorite ones.
Gleap Pricing Plans
Use Gleap to create a better future product and gain user satisfaction with ease.
It comes with four pricing plans;
Free, Starter, Growth, and Pro.
Free Plan $0/mo:
- 1 Project
- 1 Day Data Retention
- Unlimited bug reports
- Unlimited team members
- Direct user communication
- Feature request board
Starter Plan $39/mo:
- Everything Free Plan Features
- 2 Projects
- 1 Month Data Retention
- Session & environment data
- Micro surveys
- Custom events
- Custom domain
Growth Plan $139/mo:
- Everything Starter Plan Features
- 10 Projects
- 12 Months Data Retention
- All integrations
- Console logs
- Network logs
- Custom data
- Custom feedback types
- Remove Gleap branding
Or, Get Gleap Appsumo Lifetime Deal Only For $59.00.
Gleap Appsumo Lifetime Deal [$59]
Using Gleap, you will get complete visual reports that help you to take the guesswork out of finding and fixing bugs.
Inner it helps you to build products that your customers want.
GET A LIFETIME DEAL ONLY FOR $59.00 OFF
- Lifetime access to Gleap Growth Plan
- Everything Growth Plan Features
- 5 projects
- 3 months of data retention
- Remove Gleap branding
Get an Extra 10% OFF Gleap Appsumo Lifetime Deal
Well, Follow the instructions below to get an extra 10% OFF the Gleap Appsumo Lifetime Deal of $59.00.
- Click here to visit the “Gleap Appsumo Lifetime Deal “page.
- Wait till the Discount Popup appears.
- Enter your Email Address.
- Click to “UNLOCK MY 10%.”
- Check your email inbox and claim an extra 10% OFF.
- Only applicable for the first purchase.
Hey there, Wait for a second! Do you want 10% OFF on every purchase?
Good News! Just become an Appsumo Plus member and get 10% OFF every purchase.
With Gleap, you will get customer feedback via surveys or feature requests to them.
It helps you make your product far better and effectively gain customer satisfaction.
So what’s next?
Note: Most deals are out of stock within a week of coming to Appsumo. So take it now if you need it. Also, check the amazing deal of Ahsuite amazing tool.